Mark your calendars! 253 Lacrosse Summer Camp early-bird registration opens Feb. 1, 2018! Join us for our fifth year of camp on the beautiful campus of Pacific Lutheran University for an unforgettable week of lacrosse - Monday, July 9th, 2018 - Thursday, July 12th, 2018.
253 Lacrosse Girls + Boys Camp [ages 8-18]
Early-bird Registration: Feb. 1st - May 1st
Day Camp: $550 [Early-bird: $450]
Overnight Camp: $650 [Early-bird: $550]
With four high-caliber fields to train on, this beautiful college campus is the perfect arena for cultivating lacrosse stars. With a focus on hard work and fun, campers can enjoy the swimming pool, game room, indoor turf field, or just rest up in one of the comfortable dormitories.
- Instruction from top college and high school coaches in Washington
- Girls ages 8-18: All Positions - All Skill Levels Welcome
- Boys ages 8-18: All Positions - All Skill Levels Welcome [emphasis on lacrosse fundamentals]
- Clean & Comfortable Residence Hall Rooms *boys & girls will be assigned to different floors with a minimum of 2 coaches/counselors per floor.
- Pool Time, Morning Yoga & Evening Program
- Reversible Jersey
- Camp store stocked with Gatorade, snacks and 253 Lacrosse swag
- Special Goalie instruction
- All meals included for overnight campers; lunch provided for day campers
From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. On day one, campers are divided into several divisions and evaluated by our coaching staff. Once your talent level is assessed, you are placed into a smaller group within your division for individual and team instruction. This group is comprised of campers of the same skill level and relatively same age.
As the camp week progresses, every camper has an opportunity to move up to a more advanced group if the camper demonstrates a higher level of play. Our coaches are consistently trying to challenge our campers in order to improve their play as well as make sure that any transition is a smooth one.
This camp combines individualized skill training with competitive tournament-style games with plenty of time for fun in between.